As my dress for New Year's Eve (post up on the 1st) is silver sequins almost all over, I have been brainstorming some makeup ideas after investing in a silver glitter eyeliner. This is what I came up with:
Tonight's experiment went fairly well and I couldn't have done it without these few pretty amazing products:
- Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner - 1 Glitz | £2.99
- MUA Luxe Voluminous Felt Liner | £1.95 (currently on sale)
- L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Glitter Top Coat | £3.99
- MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner Pencil - Snow White | £0.65 (currently on sale)
- Bourjois Ombre A Paupieres Eyeshadow - 04 Noir Precieux | £3.89
I'm still deciding on a final look for tomorrow so I have found similar ideas on Pinterest and decided to show you my favourites. Hopefully you will be inspired too!
If you're more into smokey eyes, which I usually am, you may like this glitter version better than the other ideas:
I'd love to know what looks you are planning to try for New Year's Eve! Any Pinterest boards I should take a look at? Hope you have a Happy New Year whatever you will be doing!