- answer the 11 questions that the person that nominated you gave you.
- list 11 facts about yourself.
- nominate 11 bloggers with followers under 200
- give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
I know the rules can vary but these are the ones I was tagged with. You can find my 11 facts in my very first vlog on YouTube or at the bottom of this post!
- What was your last meal?My last proper meal was leftover carrot and artichoke soup made by my mum for Christmas, although I may have just had a binge on chocolate tree decorations...
- Harry Potter or Twilight?Harry Potter is definitely my favourite, although I've only seen the movies. I have listened to Stephen Fry reading the first few audio tapes however! I'll admit it, I was a bit of a Twihard but I was 11 when it came out so you can't really blame me, can you? And yes, I did have a Robert Pattinson calendar but I have visited Harry Potter World in London so I think that shows where my true dedication lies.
- If you would recommend one book, what would it be?Before I Die by Jenny Downham - it has a similar frame to The Fault In Our Stars (vaguely), but I definitely prefer it. It will make you cry more, I promise (also see the film adaptation Now Is Good with Dakota Fanning).
- With who would you spend your last day on earth?You can never just pick one, can you? It would be amazing to spend it with everyone who makes me smile, but that's quite a lot of people and teddy bears for one day, isn't it?
- Do you fold or crumple your toilet paper?Always fold. Four sheets, fold in half then half again. That's how you do it, no arguments. Waste not want not and all that.
- What is one thing in the past that you wish you wouldn't do?I think I used to care too much about what other people thought of me, which made me feel insecure about being myself. Now I try and live without negative thinking and it really has made a difference in terms of stress levels and just my general happiness as well as my confidence!
Oh and it would've been good if I hadn't bit my nails either.
- What do you want from Santa this year?Oops, bit late! I wasn't sure what I wanted at all, but received plenty of chocolate and other goodies from Lush, Yankee Candle and Benefit to make me one incredibly happy girl!
- Who do you read the most, from blogging community?Ka(5)thleen, Cera, Midnight Violets, Charlotte Dougall as well as all the Scottish bloggers who post on our Facebook group - they are a very talented bunch! Check out our collaborative Pinterest board here for updates on all our posts :). I have also enjoyed reading the bloggers I have tagged for this award (see below)!
- If you could have one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? (and I mean, ONE!)Oh darn it, I really do love food. Just yesterday I was having a conversation with someone about how I would swither over spending £20 on a top but then I'd spend the same amount on chocolate or other tasty foods without any hesitation! So it's a pick between pasta and chocolate but I'll go for Dominos Twisted Chocolate Doughballs because I really don't think I could live without chocolate.
- What is something you're really scared to do?Publish the vlog that is accompanying this post! I think everyone finds vlogging nerve-racking (at first anyway!)
- Where are you writing this blogpost?On my sofa in Edinburgh, Scotland!
And now, for the moment we've all been waiting for, my very first vlog including 11 (hopefully interesting!) facts about myself!
Hope you liked my first vlog!
I have selected 11 bloggers on Bloglovin with less than 200 followers to tag as the rules state:
- Pixie from The Beauty of Femininity
- Emily from Ahem, It's Emme
- Liz from Elle B Beauty
- Wendy from XO, Beauty Addict
- Cera from Cera K
- Hannah from Hannah, Dolled Up
- Ashley from Satin Milk
- Sam from That Sam Life
- Chelsea from Chelsea Loves
- Emily from Emily's Beauty Thoughts
- Emily from The Perks of Being Emily
I would love to read your posts so please let me know if you do the tag!
My 11 questions:
- What was your favourite or most peculiar Christmas present?
- Long or short hair?
- If you could visit anywhere (no limitations), where would it be and why?
- What's the weather like where you are right now?
- Favourite picture from 2014?
- What is one of your pet peeves?
- Favourite nail colour?
- What fashion trend do you want to get rid of for 2015?
- Milk, white or dark chocolate?
- Any exciting plans for the coming weeks?
- What are your top three goals for 2015, blogging-related or otherwise?