Summer is finally on it's way around and everyone seems to be jetting off to luxurious places on holiday to relax in the sunshine. For us beauty bloggers, Summer is a time for us to switch up our beauty products and personally I have a couple of products that I deem essentials for this time of year.
- Burberry Summer Perfume*: A floral fragrance is essential for Summer and at the moment my favourite is Burberry Summer. This fragrance is light on the skin with notes of blackcurrant and pomegranate and is a scent that lasts all day, just what you need in Summer.
- Topshop Cheek Duo in Desert Sun: Highlighter has Summer written all over it. I've owned this Topshop one for years and it still looks as good as new. I love that it has the two colours, I can wear them both on their own or give it a good swirl and use both as a blusher/highlighter combo.
- MAC Coral Bliss Lipstick: For me coral is THE colour for Summer and I especially like wearing it on my lips. MAC Coral Bliss is a really lovely coral with pink undertones to it, it's a really subtle colour but also very buildable for a more intense colour pay off. I know I'm going to be wearing this all Summer long.
- Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude: I tend to go bare faced in the Summer but for evenings I do like to wear a little foundation and in my opinion this one is perfect. It's so unbelievably light on the skin and gives a real flawless feel to the skin.
- Barry M Nail Varnish in Green Berry: I'm really really into green at the moment (well ever since I bought my mint green car I've been obsessed) and this shade is just perfect for Summer and will really pop against a tan.
What are your 5 Summer beauty essentials?
Mairi again: if you'd like to find out what my 5 summer beauty essentials are, check out my guest post over on Hello Tasha now :)