- Honey Pop from Honeypopkisses created three gorgeous looks to show how to style a shirt dress - I think number three is my favourite!
- Hayley from Water Painted Dreams has been writing a series called "Student Sundays" with advice about starting university and her most recent post about bonding with flatmates and friends is incredibly helpful.
- The revelation (to me) that you can eat the stone of an avocado and that it's packed with nutrients has made me love the
vegetablefruit even more. I posted a recipe for an eggvocado if the thought of eating the stone weirds you out a bit however.
- The bae sandwich gets a mention simply because of the name however bacon, avocado and egg does sound like a spectacular combination. This post was uploaded a year ago - I didn't think 'bae' was that old!
- I made this quick & easy banoffee pie shared by Louise last night for an afternoon tea themed dinner today and it went splendidly! You can see how mine turned out above!
- This is the last food link I promise haha - I desperately need to try these two ingredient nutella brownies. I mean really, two ingredients?! If these work they will be a staple in my diet.
- Music wise I have been loving Filtr UK's Spotify playlist of New R&B especially any song by or featuring Dej Loaf.
Which links have you been loving recently?