September looks to be an (almost?) equally busy month. I have my driving test in a week (which I am so nervous for), my 1 year anniversary with Grant (we're going to the Zoo yaaaaas) and hmm what else... oh yes, I'm starting university - in Aberdeen. Exciting times!
I find writing/typing to-do lists and plans etc. helps clear my mind and relieves me of a lot of stress, so here are my goals for September.
- Pass driving test
- Buy everything I need for university before I get to Aberdeen
- Decorate my uni room to be Pinterest-worthy
- Practice cooking meals, again, before I move
- Enjoy Freshers' Week (even though I'm not 18 </3)
- Enjoy university (although my course officially starts on the 30th so maybe this is an October goal? I'm moving on the 13th though!)
- Join gym in Aberdeen and actually go
- Make friends in Aberdeen (I'm sure I will with my apparent irresistible charm)
- Sell clothes on Depop
- Budget well at university
- Redesign blog header and YouTube graphics
- Not to be so hard on myself (in regards to pretty much everything)
If you know any other good university advice articles, please link me up - I need all the help I can get! I haven't bought anything at all for moving yet although my mum is planning an IKEA day out on Saturday. I am actually incredibly excited for that - is that sad..?
What are your goals for September? Anyone starting university like me?