Reindeer Beer Bottles (or Smirnoff, or wine, or apple juice etc.)
Add a festive finishing touch to an easy but enjoyable gift of (beer) bottles. Just pick your giftee's favourite beverage and head over to Hobbycraft or other craft store to pick up what you will need.
What you will need (x1 reindeer)
- Bottled beverage
- Brown or grey pipe cleaner
- Red pom pom
- Googly eyes
- PVA glue or double sided tape
1. Position pipe cleaner at front of bottle, just under bottle top as shown in photo. Make sure it is slightly off centre to ensure both antlers are the same length.
2. Wrap pipe cleaner around to back of bottle and tie in tight knot as shown.
It should look like this at the back:
3. Mould pipe cleaners into antler shapes.
4. To finish, simply get your PVA glue and stick on two googly eyes and a red pom pom for the nose. This can be as small or as big as you like! The bigger the better in my opinion.
And there you have it - it's as simple and as quick as that! I recommend buying a six pack of beer to create a herd of reindeer to keep each other company.
And don't worry if your friend or relative dislikes beer. As you can see below, this technique can be applied to the majority of bottle types so pick your giftee's favourite beverage and get crafting!
Have you not finished your Christmas shopping yet or are you all organised? I'm off to wrap my presents now! I hope you all have an amazing Christmas day!