I still need to decide on my costume for Halloween and plan on spending an hour or two scouring blogs, vlogs and Pinterest for inspiration - all I know is I want to experiment with face paint and lots of it. Now I have organised most of my work and am settled in to Aberdeen, I am finally feeling a little less stressed. Thus (great word, thus) October's playlist fluctuates between songs I listen to when feeling stressed and down and others I listen to when that stress has gone. I'll let you try and figure out which ones are which.
My October Top 3
- She Don't - Ella Mai, Ty Dolla $ign
- This month I also discovered Ty Dolla $ign's very own playlist of his top hits and recent tracks and it is a beautiful playlist. So yes I have been obsessing a little this month. I just need someone to share my obsession with - tweet me if it's you xxx
- Don't Stop Me Now - MNEK
- Now I'm sure you know the original, and probably the McFly cover too, but give MNEK a chance and keep an open mind. Yes it's different, but that's why I love it.
- Still Falling For You - Ellie Goulding
- Yes I did see Bridget Jones' Baby in the cinema. And no, I haven't seen the first or second Bridget Jones - but they are both next on my list. I honestly haven't laughed out loud at a film in so long so I recommend you all see it and of course listen to this amazing song which features in the film.